Monday, August 17, 2009

Another installment of....

"We interrupt this family to bring you football season."

AAHH... Football fever. It starts earlier every year. This year was particularly early because Justin was working on his Broncodashboard App. It is in the store now, so if you have an iPhone/touch be sure to download a copy. A big thanks to those who have already bought one!

Jamon had fall camp last week.

It was put on by the high school football team. Jamon proved himself a worthy opponent and made running back. Practices start tonight. Five nights a week until Jamboree. Jamboree is the official kick-off to the season and each team gets to play a 6 minute scrimmage down at Boise State. As you can imagine, Jamon is SO excited to play on the blue!

Football fever has officially spread throughout my whole family. Last night as we were watching We are Marshall (yes, a football movie) Carter leaned over to me and said: "I guess I will be interested in football so I can kick the crap out of people."

Oh great!

Happy Football season everyone!

6 comments:

Camdon said...

Oh, I HATE how Carter always says that he wants to do stuff so that he can beat the crap out of people.

Amber said...

Carter just puts a smile on my face. I love that kid! haha. I hope Jamon has fun playing this year!

Amber said...

p.s. Camdon...i think that is a little of his dad coming out in him;)

The Kay Family said...

lol

Renee said...

"Football Rules" (at least so says Sage on the video on my blog. I'm a little jealous because we don't have any football players at our house. We only have girls...who are into music...and hair! LOL

Emili said...

We've got the Boise St game on right now and we're thinking of you. Hooray for football season!