Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Day of School

"Sometimes", said Pooh "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."




Carter's first day of school was a little hard on me because I wasn't able to go with him. I started school, too, so I had to leave right after the boys all got on the bus. With my first two, I went down to the school, took pictures, hung out with other Kindergarten moms, and observed conditions. I was feeling guilty about not doing the same for Carter. As I later found out from a friend of mine, my oldest sons filled in nicely.

She said they walked him to his line, stood there with him until he was comfortable, and made sure he was in good hands before they left him. This just melts my heart! What a small thing, but to a mom who wasn't there to do it herself, it was HUGE! Thanks Camdon and Jamon for being great big brothers!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh what good brothers...that touched my heart really...how do you raise such great boys?

Amber said...

they are all good boys. That is so sweet, and i love this pic of them!

Unknown said...

Love the pic of them holdin hands walkin to school together! precious