Monday, May 24, 2010

Fine Dining

"Did you have dinner with that gross guy?"

Since we're on the topic of dad & dinner......

As you know, I'm no longer home four nights a week. Usually I try to have something in the oven or the crock pot so as to lighten Justin's new load. Today, however, I left the house at 9:30 this morning and didn't return until nearly 10:00 tonight. At around 4:00 I realized I had nothing planned or prepared. So, I sent Justin a text saying he was kind of on his own as far as feeding the kids.

This was his idea:


Oh how I love this man!

5 comments:

Amber said...

where on earth did he get that idea??? That looks so cool! My kids would love it, we might have to try that!

Lisa said...

Wow. Definitely genius. I'll have to pass that one along to Matt for the three nights a week I'm not home. :)

The Kay Family said...

He didn't actually make it. It's just an idea he found online somewhere. Thankfully no hot dogs in the house right now or he would've!

Emili said...

that's awesome

Chantel said...

I remember seeing that in a magazine once.