Sunday, June 20, 2010

Order Up!

"Little sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life."

Carter hasn't been feeling well for a while so I finally took him to the doctor to see what was wrong. As we were at the triage desk checking in his little face lit up and he told the receptionist:

"You need to check my mom in too!"

"Is she sick?"

"No but I want a little sister. Can you check her in and when you get her pregnant, I promise to take care of her!"

The poor lady was speechless. I told him not today. I assume it was the fever talking (he's got pneumonia).

I hope so. How can you turn down request like that??!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you had better get to work on that little sister order!

Anonymous said...

I'll do it when you do it! ;)

jamon said...

NO mom please don't have any more kids please!!!!!!