Thursday, January 8, 2009

As per request.....I'll do my part to avoid a blogger wasteland.

 I'm sitting here this morning fighting off the urge to puke.  Yes. Puke.  No. I'm not pregnant, but something is definitely not right.  Perhaps too much crap this holiday season?  

I'm also watching Carter play Mario on the Wii.  It brings back memories of a wasted youth.  My extra curricular was mostly non-existant.   I went home after school and played Mario and Zelda at Jen's. Sure, my boys think I'm the master, but it's just a horrible reminder that I really shouldn't be that good at a video game.  

Camdon's basketball season starts this evening...practice, practice, practice!  

The boys are filming a movie and it's the funniest thing ever!  FINALLY something all three of them can have fun with together.  They're taking it pretty seriously....costumes, parts, etc.  I served as the make-up artist last night.  They shot a bar fight scence and I had to make Jamon look a little roughed up.  Too funny....they worked all evening and only got a few minutes of actual footage.  This is going to be a great project!!!!  

I'm back.   I just threw up and feel so much better....shouldn't have been trying not to all morning.  

I'm outta here....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It was fun staying at your house, sorry it was so short again. But we barely made it over the pass before they closed it too by about 45 mintues so it's a good thing we left when we did. I wish we could have seen the boys movie so far...you definitely have to post it when it's done. Hope you feel better!