Sunday, May 17, 2009

I know I've been neglecting my blog.  I love that so many of you have noticed and inquired about my absence.  It's just that I was so busy getting ready for finals.  My Eastern Civ class was kickin' my butt and I wanted to come out on top.  I studied hard for finals and it paid off.  A- in the class! I wasn't too worried about my poly sci final, but I still wanted to be prepared.  The teacher has yet to post the grades, but I feel pretty good about it.  

Then to make things even more complicated, I got called to serve in the stake primary presidency  last week.  First assignment:  11 year old day camp.  I'm so sun burnt.  Second assignment:  Ward conference today.  Uuuhhh?  What are we supposed to do at a ward conference? 

Anyway, these are the things that keep me from my blog.  But, the dust seems to be settling in my life. My little white vitamins have come to terms with my body's natural chemistry, the semester is over and declared a success, and I don't think this stake thing will be a big deal. In fact, in some ways I think it'll be easier than running the primary at the ward level.  

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm back!  And to celebrate, I'll post twice in one day!  

Here's to Justin and the boys for their support.  No one complained that dinner didn't seem to be as good as it used to be (or as often as it used to be for that matter), no one complained that the housework wasn't always getting done, and Justin took over for me in showing the boys a good time.  Here's what they've been up to:


Justin always manages to capture a great shot!  Well, gotta go, but I'll be seein' ya around.  I promise.

No comments: