Friday, May 8, 2009

Littlest Coed



Carter has been asking all semester if he can go to school with me.  I decided to take him yesterday since it was the last day of a very boring Poly Sci class.  The teacher is so laid back and I new he wouldn't care.  He was adorable as he sat down and unpacked his backpack.  He brought a few quiet books, but mostly drew the whole time.  He was better than I expected him to be.  He was so quiet and well behaved.  He did, however, get a few chuckles when he leaned over and quietly whispered "when's recess?"  

He called Justin right after class to tell him all about his adventure at college.  When Justin asked him what he learned he said, "uumm.  I didn't really understand the words he was saying."  He definitely thought the best part was crossing the bridge.  AAHH life's simple pleasures....

No comments: