Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't you just love weddings?!

As most of you know, we were in Utah this weekend for Brian's wedding.
.
Brian is Justin's brother...and the last of the six kids to get married.  So, as you can imagine, it was quite the To-Do!  Abi seems to be a fabulous fit for this "cracked pot" (you had to be there to get it, but trust me...) and we're so glad to have her in the family.  
   
  
Camdon said these three days were the best days of his life.  I wish he could've been in the temple.  Sealings are always wonderful, but this one was the best I'd ever been to!  There were a few kinks (like the best man getting stranded in the Seattle airport and us getting lost on our way to the temple.  We had to call from a Chevron parking lot & have his sister come get us and show us the way).  But, all in all, I'd declare it the best wedding weekend of them all.  




These four brothers are pretty close.  It is so touching to see how much love they have for each other.  In fact, Jamon cried as he watched his uncles express their feelings.  I had to smile the night we got home as I heard Camdon go into their bathroom to say goodnight to Jamon (he was brushing his teeth, so don't worry).  I hope the closeness and bonding will be there for my own boys.   

On the way home we stopped in Twin to see the new temple and check out the falls.  



It was fun to see our family members that we don't get to see very often.  Thank goodness for blogs to keep us all connected!

3 comments:

Andrew, Marci and Brinlee Bailey said...

Bangs arn't so bad. What a great weekend!

Amber said...

I thought it was a great weekend too. It really makes me emotional too to see my brothers be all emotional and stuff. i love that they can wear their hearts on their sleeves in these good times. I really like your hair color meeka!

Emili said...

Your boys look so handsome! I do love weddings. :)