Thursday, February 11, 2010

Behavior Report

"When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear."---Mark Twain

So, the other day Carter came home with something stapled to his backpack. He said it was very important and that I should read it right away and then look for an email from his teacher.

It was a behavior report.

I've never, ever, gotten one of these before. My heart sunk.

No one wants their kid to be the naughty kid.

After I read it, I understood. And began to laugh.

This is what it said:

"Academically, Carter is very successful, knowing all his letters and sounds. He is one of the first kids to feel that he can really write what he knows, and feels confident about it. Carter is by far the most mature child in the class. However, he gets annoyed and loses his patience with the other kids at his table. Every once in a while he acts out with unkind words"

Gee. Who else do we know that has always been way too mature for his own good? Who else do we know that loses patience with others when they're not as smart as him?

AAAHH. I love my husband. And I love my boys. But I especially love it when I see my husband IN my boys.

And for the record.......Mrs. Wallace......Carter is not as mature as you think he is.....



Look what I found on my camera. I guarantee this was Carter's idea!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

haha, that'll be fun for his wife to read one day =)