Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break McCall style

Even after a huge meal, inevitably, one of the three will come to me an hour later and say: "Mom, I'm hungry.  Is there something I can eat?"  GRRR...I know I've complained about this before, but this weekend I found a worthy opponent.  The boys met their match with these portions! 

Check out this place in McCall.  It's called the Pancake House and there was actually food left over when we were done and no one asked to eat an hour later!!!  Yay!  The owners must've raised a lot of boys.    
















We ate a lot and swam a lot, which is my hair looks like this.......

When you're the only girl in the house you get no patience from the four that jump out of the pool, dry off, and are ready to move on to the next adventure.  I've learned to be as quick as I can, but sometimes the results are undesirable.  Oh well. We had a great time.  The condo was nestled right in the woods. It was fun to leave the distractions of the world and spend a few days just the five of us!  

2 comments:

Amber said...

i thought you were just going with the 80's that is back in. hahaha j/k. Sounds like it was a fun trip though. The food looks like it was great!

Jessica said...

how fun! and those pancakes are the biggest I've ever seen...maybe we should start making them that big, although the batter would be gone after 2 pancakes =) haha, and your hair looks awesome!