Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Advice from a boy

Here's an old country proverb that couldn't be more true (thanks John Jemmitt)...

"If you have one boy, you have one boy. If you have two boys, you have half a boy. If you have three boys, you have no boy at all."

Allow me to illustrate.  My friend Jen is growing thru a sad/rough time.  I was recently chatting with her online and along came my five year old.  My boys know her as "crazy aunt Jen" and Carter wanted to say hi.  I said, "not now Carter.  Jen is sad.  Let me talk to her."  

Without missing a beat he said to me, "I know how to cheer her up!  Tell her 'farting cowboys'. The amount of laughter that ensued was ridiculous.  All three of my boys practically peed their pants!  

I doubt Jen felt any better.  

3 comments:

Andrew, Marci and Brinlee Bailey said...

Meeka,
Its marci...So I created a blog finally and I don't know what I am doing. Help! I think my blog spot is andrewandmarcibailey.blogspot...

Andrew, Marci and Brinlee Bailey said...

oh and its all black and really ugly and I don't know how to put pictures of my cute baby on it. How do you make it cute?

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

For Carter! From Crazy Aunt Jen