Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Trip of the Summer


Justin and I just got back from a trip to D.C.  He had to be there for a three day work conference, and I met him out there when he was done.  We spent three days seeing the sites and visiting with Ryan and Noelle.  One of the things we did this trip was drive out to Monticello, Home of Thomas Jefferson.  It was fun to tour his home and learn more about this man who played such an important role in our country's independence!  We also went to the International Spy Museum...very cool.  Thanks to the grandma's for watching the boys and Ryan and Noelle for flying me out there and showing us such a great time!  

2 comments:

Amber said...

Fun trip! YEAH!!!!! you did it, I'm so proud of you! It's so addicting, you just need to get all your friends doing it that live far away, you will enjoy being able to just click a button to see their blogs. Let me know if you have questions, cuz if ya couldn't tell it has pretty much taken over my life:) By the way I passed all my tests and I start in the salon next week! YEAH!

Amber said...

p.s. your blog looks great!