Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're on the market...

Last night we put our house up for sale and we got a call about it today!  Unfortunately, I wasn't home, so Justin took the call.  Rather than just answer this lady's questions, he said she should "call my agent". He then proceeded to give her my cell number.  HIS AGENT!!!  What is that?  We all know that Justin has a hard enough time trying to conversate with someone he knows and loves, let alone a stranger....but, this poor lady was clearly confused when she got my voice mail.  She was expecting a professional real estate agent!  I hope that when I return her call in the morning she won't feel too foolish as she realizes that  "his agent"  is really just his wife...the one who doesn't mind talking to a stranger.  

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm not surprised. That is funny. What are you going to do if it sells?

Jessica said...

hahaha, that was funny. sounds like justin.