Monday, June 23, 2008

Happily Ever after....


Saturday Justin and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary!  As I spent the day reflecting on the years, I realized how blessed we are.  Sure, it hasn't ALWAYS been easy, but with each passing year, life becomes richer and more full that I ever thought possible.  This fulfillment comes in the smallest of details.  Like the fact that the children called twice during dinner and once during the movie.  We talked again on the way home.  Should I have been annoyed?  Maybe....but I wasn't.  The boys are our greatest accomplishment and I need them as much as they (thankfully) still  need me.  If they turn out to be even half the man that Justin is I'll consider them the luckiest men on earth.  Thanks Justin for an amazing 12 years!  I love you!  

1 comment:

Amber said...

congrats you two! I actually did think of you that day, I don't know why I always have remembered your anniversary. That's fun that you went to dinner and a movie!