Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We interrupt this marriage to bring you football season..

I saw that cute little quote on a sign in a craft store but I'd like to expand it a little further to say "We interrupt this FAMILY to bring you football season."  I can really relate to this!  With Jamon practicing four nights a week and the broncos season opener just a week away, I feel like everything is put on hold for football.  You should've been here the day the season tickets arrived!  Our stake is doing it's "Fill the Temple" week and we were supposed to go tomorrow afternoon.  Justin will just go alone because one of us needs to be here to get Jamon to and from practice.  Our ward campout is this weekend and we were all set to go until we found out Jamon has Jamboree Saturday morning down at Bronco stadium.  They play a scrimmage and get their team photo taken on the turf.  So, maybe some of us will go camping, or no one will.  I don't know.  All I know is that for the next 4 months this family will be highly interrupted!  

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute blog! I'm so glad you found me. I had no idea you blogged too. Matt has already upgraded our TV programming so we can get all the football games this season. Then we downgrade again when it's all over. Taylor invited us up one weekend to come to a Boise game. When we get it planned we'll let you know...it'll be fun to see you there!

Jessica said...

haha, football season again...that went fast =) I hope you survive! As for zucchini...I either steam them and just put seasoning salt on them or my newest favorite is to just put them in a pan with a little water and butter. I like them a little crunchy still too. This is how I like my asparagus also. Happy veggie cooking!

Emili said...

We LOVE football season too! In fact, it's turning my life upside down. We're paying a million bucks to get out of our dish contract because they don't carry the stinkin mountain. So, cable is here today hooking us up to be ready for next week. Such a PAIN! The dish set up was better, cause now we have to have 2 seperate DVRs which will be ugly and cost us more $$. But what cn I say? Anything to watch the BYU games...

I'm thrilled you found us! We really do need help with girl names, Dallon shoots down everyone I come p with...