Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Shopping




I found this on the kitchen table earlier this week. Since when do we make a wish list for the Easter Bunny? I wanted to say something like: "I'm disappointed in you Jamon, you should no better than this." Carter took care of it for me.

"You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."

That's right!

Unfortunately Grandma was in town when I was doing the Easter shopping. I don't mean we didn't love having her here, I just mean that she saw the list and insisted we get everything on it. Luckily his needs are pretty simple. Happy Easter everyone!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

lol! chinese guy is back!

The Kay Family said...

Yes, but this time I can read some of it. Weirdest thing ever. So great to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I still leave lists for Tara like this! It never works though.