Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ian Johnson and a little boy's dream come true...

It was Jamon's turn to go with Justin to the BSU game this weekend.  I think it's safe to say that Jamon is a much bigger fan than Camdon.  He has been asking forever if he can paint his face, but I always tell him no.  There is no real reason for me saying no, other than Justin being embarassed by the spectacle and maybe me being too lazy. 

Anyway, he worked so hard this week on having a good attitude and getting his stuff done, so I thought, "why not."  He looked so cute in his Ian Johnson jersey and his orange and blue face!! And it really paid off for him!  When they got home, Jamon showed me all the cool things people gave him.... just for having such spirit.  They went a little early to watch the team warm up and Jamon waved to Ian Johnson from the side lines and Ian waved back.  What a HUGE deal for our little bronco fan!  This is definately a night he'll cherish for a long time.  

3 comments:

Emili said...

I love your football season excitement! Noah still doesn't understand why we have to spend so much time watching the football games on Saturdays, but he does know some of the fight song... We're working on it! I'm glad Boise won yesturday!
I'd love more info on your neighbor that quilts - like how much she'd charge me for it - it's HUGE. Let me know if you find out and thanks for the info!

Amber said...

How cool for Jamon! I love the painted face:)

Travis Kay said...

You rock J-MAN!!! Someday, not long from now, I'm going to be rooting for you at your games!