Monday, September 1, 2008

Puzzles and Extreme Home Makeover...

I think most of you know our friend Ryan Ringel.  Or, at least know OF  him.  He's our friend that lives back east and works for Senator Crapo.  Anyway, he came up with some really cool puzzles that he's been selling at craft shows and shops around town.  He asked Justin to build a website for him in the hopes of making a business out of it.  I, of course, think the website is great (there's a link from my blog, by the way).  

Anyway, to make a long story short, someone saw his puzzles at a craft fair, and then a few days later he was contacted about doing some work for the Extreme Home Makeover show!  They were doing a home in Maryland and wanted Ryan to make some puzzles for them.  In exchange for his work, he gets to have a link to his website on ABC's website.  As you can imagine, Ryan and Justin are VERY excited about this! They are currently working on the website to submit to ABC for approval.  Ryan tells the story in more detail on the site, so check it out if you have the time and want to see the puzzles he made.  MyDaddyPuzzles & Extreme Home Makeover

Ryan is hoping to generate a lot of business due to the "shout out" he'll get on the show.  Justin is just excited that the website he built will be linked to ABC!  It premeirs Sept. 28th, so if any of you are fans, watch for the puzzles! :) Here's hoping they sell out of puzzles!  Congrats to you both....I love you guys!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You found me! I was waiting to see how long it would take. I like to be difficult like that ;0)

Cute blog. I like to see pictures of your family. And by the way, Misha is really mad you killed the rabbit.

The Kay Family said...

I am just still so new to this and I'm embarrassed to say that I've tried to find you ever since I found Lisa. It was obviously pure dumb luck that I found her because when I went to find you, I couldn't.

Tell Misha to get in line :) I'll be riddled with guilt for a long time!

Amber said...

SO COOL!! That is awesome, I will definately be watching that show so I can see the puzzles. Good job Justin and Ryan!