Thursday, February 12, 2009

Laptop guy...out, #80...you're in

As I said before, my poly sci class is horribly boring.  So, I look for fun ways to get through the hour and 15 minutes.  Laptop guy was good for a while, until I discovered there was football player in the class.  Now I sit by #80 on the football team.  Here's why:

For those of you who don't know, my nine year old bleeds blue and orange!  He is in the running for the biggest BSU fan of all time.   So, sitting next to #80 is to me, neither here nor there.  But, to Jamon, sitting next to a real life Bronco is the equivalent of sitting next to Brad Pitt!  So, maybe I'll get to know him a little and then ask for his autograph. I'll be my son's hero!  

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Typical, dump the nerd for the jock. You Social climber.

Jessica said...

haha, that first comment made me laugh =) Jamon would totally love you (not that he doesn't already) for an autograph...