Thursday, March 19, 2009

Anyone for a game of WII?

In an effort to get "pool ready" I pulled out some old exercise tapes (VHS?  Oh my gosh, I know!) My all time favorite workout is Tae Bo.  That Billy Blanks knows how to get ripped!  Look what he's done for me (hee hee).
   

Carter was watching as I ever-so-gracefully grunted and sweated through the tape. It took me a minute to realize what was happening:

Carter:  "Wow! You're good at this.  Which guy are you being?"

Me:  "What do you mean?" 

Carter:  "Are you controlling the blue guy?"

Me:  "No.  He's controlling me.  I do what he tells me to do."

Carter:  "No.  That's not right mom.  Which guy are you?"

Me:  "I'm all of them.  We're all doing the same thing"..........and then it dawned on me that he thought I was playing a WII game.  
 

5 comments:

Amber said...

haha silly Carter. I used to love Tae Boe i haven't done it forever!

Jessica said...

haha, how funny!

Lisa said...

That is totally hilarious! Kids These days...

Emili said...

Is that a picture of you kicking? Cause if it is, wow.

Unknown said...

This is classic!