Sunday, March 15, 2009

Alone Time

Justin had a conference down in Salt Lake City this weekend. His sister Whitney invited the whole family to come, but I couldn't miss school, so they all went ahead without me. They left early Thursday morning and won't be back until Sunday evening. This is how I felt at the thought of all that free time.


I got so much work done at work. I got so much work done at school. I even finished up that painting project I started months ago. Remember I said I was painting my trim? Well, it's finally done and the room looks so much brighter. It took five hours to finish, so it was good that I was here without any interruptions.

I didn't cook. I didn't do any laundry. I had sole possession of the remote control. It was great.

Thanks Whitney for showing everyone a good time in Utah. I'll take a turn this summer!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

it's always good to get some time to yourself! we all need that once in a while:)

Jessica said...

yeah! glad you got to have some time to work..hehe...isn't that funny when women get time alone they work =) glad you got to relax a little.