Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Geography lesson is in order!

Justin called early this morning just as the boys were leaving for school.  He obviously read my post and was curious as to what the boys thought they wanted as souvenirs from Montana. 

 It was a quick conversation as they were really just walking out the door when he called, but I  was cracking up as we hung up and Jamon said: 

"Hello!!??  Joe Montana's autograph."  

Maybe he'll see Hannah Montana....duh, Dad!  (that one was Carter)

Clearly my two youngest boys don't quite understand what or where Montana is....Camdon, however was laughing so hard I think he almost cried.  

P.S. No wise cracks about geography, Ryan!  Let it go my friend...


1 comment:

Amber said...

that is so cute! haha that will be fun to tell them when they are older:) I hope they do get something fun though!