Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My list is growing

Welcome to Bloggerland, Aaron and Kerry!  These last six months have been so fun for me.  I can't believe I put off having a blog for so long.  It's the very best way to keep in touch with the people I love. 

Anyway,  I have been dying to see my new little niece, and I was looking forward to going to I.F. for Thanksgiving.  Well, it turns out that Aaron and Kerry are coming to Boise for Thanksgiving.  AAGGHH!  I have to wait until Christmas now!!! Or do I?  I emailed Aaron last night and told him to start a blog and he did.  Like right then.  He's more obedient than my little fellas. :)  

Anyway, a few of you out there might be interested in seeing his new little one and I told him I'd spread the word.  Dallon, I know he'll definitely want to get in touch with you.  I added him to my little list of blogging buddies.  I'm glad to see my list slowly growing.  You should see my sis-in-law Amber's list!  Holy cow!  I don't even know that many people, let alone people I want to stay in touch with.  So, thanks for joining.  Welcome and have fun!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cool! now he just needs to post something. What about Andrew?

Leslie said...

Oh! And a little sugestion for Aaron also, you should totally put some Chicago songs on your blog. Yeah, that would be awesome!

Amber said...

haha I have to admit it's a little embarrassing how big my list is. It has high school friends, work friends, hair school friends...etc. I think the whole town of Rexburg has a blog. But yours will keep growing!

Allen and Heather Luke said...

Hey! I am your cousin, Peggy's daughter. I thought it would be great for us cousins to keep in touch with blogs. You're family is really cute!