Sunday, October 19, 2008

Piano Man

Camdon has been working on his Faith in God award and one of the requirements is to help plan and carry out a primary activity.  So he chose....okay, I chose....to have him play a special musical number for the primary program next week.  He'll play the song through once while the kids sing, and then he'll play again while another girl plays the violin.  They've been practicing together Sunday mornings before church, and they sound wonderful.  I wish you could hear the whole thing, but here's his part of the performance.  We're proud of his hard work even though he hates the piano and hates us for making him learn. Oh, well.  Someday he'll thank us ( I think).  

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh boys does he look happy there at the end! haha, he looked like Brian. Anyways that was really good and I know that Broc still says that when he went on his mission that he wished he knew how to play the piano.

Whitney said...

Camdon, that is so good. I don't even know if I could do that. What a good project.