Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good for you guys!

 First of all, Jamon's making a name for himself as a running back.  The first offensive play of the game he ran 25 yards for a touchdown.  He's very excited to have his Uncle Andrew here this weekend to watch his game.

Which brings me to the next "good for you".  My sister-in-law, Marci is running in a marathon this weekend.  As luck would have it, the marathon is in Boise and we are very happy to have them stay a few days with us.  She is my second sister-in-law to do this.  Jess did a triathalon a while back in Seattle....AMAZING!  

My other brother, Aaron (and his wife), just had their fourth baby this week. They named her Avery Michelle and we're very happy for them.  Avery was one of the names I had picked out for a girl.  Since I never got to use it, I'm happy it stayed in the family.  I think it's adorable!  

Okay Ryan, even though the puzzles were only seen on T.V. for like a second, we were so thrilled to see them hanging there on the wall of that Extreme Home Makeover!  Good for you!!

And lastly, to my friend Connie...."good for you".  I'm so happy for you.  You know what this is for :)   Way to hang in there and not let the crap get to you.  You really deserve this and I know you'll do a fabulous job!!  

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm not sure I even knew Carrie was pregnant. Well, maybe I did. Your are so nice, Meeka. Everyone needs a pat on the back every now and then.

Amber said...

I wish I had it in me to run a marathon! I am trying to convince myself to run around the block..hahaha! Way to go Jamon! And when were Ryans puzzles on?? I watched this last sunday and didn't see anything.

Connie said...

You are so funny. You totally just made my day. It sure helps knowing that you've got my back. THANKS!