Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just so you know....

Okay, as requested by a certain brother-in-law (hee hee) I'd like to announce that I am the one who does the yard work at my house.  That's right...I mow, I run the weed-wacker....I try to keep up on the weeding.  Sometimes I even fertilize, but I get stripes, so I usually leave that part to Justin.
Here are my reasons why I, the woman, choose to do the yard work:

1.  It's good exercise
2. The boys want to be outside anyway.
3.  It takes so stinkin' long with this big yard we have that if I left it to Justin he'd never find          time to do it. I like him to spend his home time with me, or the boys, or both.
4. I'm kinda OCD about the way it's done, and it's easier to do it myself than be frustrated      when it's not quite right.  

Sometimes Justin will come home while I'm in the middle of it and he'll ask if I want a break.  I let him finish up for me, but it' not something I would ever expect him to do.  I just like to do it.

I won't say who the brother-in-law is that requested I publicly share this information.  I know he's just kidding.....but, I needed something to blog about anyway! 

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good for you on doing the yard work! I love mowing. It is nice to have a reason to be out with the kids too huh!? That brother in law wouldn't happen to be 30 and single would he? hahaha Anyways can't wait to see pics of the paint as well:)

The Kay Family said...

No. This brother-in-law is married and I think he'd like his wife to do the yard work....but I'm stayin' out of it.

Ha Ha Ha